Welcome 2 The Rebellion

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterMusicLog in
Share | 

Slender Man:RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jones Sparrow

PostSubject: Slender Man:RPG   Thu May 05, 2011 6:46 pm

An old german folktale tells of a man who lives in the woods..but he's no ordinary man. He's over 7 feet tall, said to be be in a suit... and has no face. People say that he's only a folktale, other people believe in him.. a little bit too much. He usually appears in pictures with children in it. The person who takes the picture usally disappers within 24 hours, and never returns. Some people are just haunted by this man until they finally break and give in. He likes the headstrong type people. A small town has recently lost 6 kids at the park. all disappearing without a trace. This town is clueless, but a few people have witnessed him before... and will try and help the police try and solve the Slender Man cases once and for all...

FORM:

Name:
Age(7 and up):
Apperance:
Job:
Bio(optional):
Family?:
Other:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jason Hunt

Appearance: http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/matt-passmore-at-tag-heuers-150th-anniversary-0AZVpy.jpg

Job: Runner.

Bio: I had a normal life until i was 18... my friends and i went camping in the woods. the next morning, i woke up, and no one was there. Only blood. I started to look around, when i saw i tall man with no face. I heard my friends screaming, but i couldn't see them.. I ran. I've seen these faceless men ever since. I had to leave my girl friend, family, friends, everyone. I can't stay too long in once place, or he will find me.. he always does, but it gives me hope. I try to keep my sanity, i've been doing pretty good, but it's hard at times...

Family: None

Other: I'm not crazy... i just know the truth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylar McSkull

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man:RPG   Wed May 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Name: Hillary "Hilly" Longbottom
Age(7 and up): 19
Apperance: She has long, beautiful, lion colored hair with deep brown eyes, she dresses like she's 16 again and people stare at her alot.
Job: Unemployed, still in college
Bio(optional):
Family?: Her husband, Neville
Other: She's a bit insane but she still loves her family

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snoww

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man:RPG   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Name: Snow

Age(7 and up): 18

Appearance: has jet black hair, dark green eyes, white skin

Job: town's assasin